Tuesday, May 20, 2014

May 19th, 2014

Hola Familia,
Como estan todos? Well I can't believe that I'm turning 20 this week.  Time has flown by so fast. I'm super excited to be having the baptism this week. My companion says he's going to do something for me, not sure what I'm kind of nervous. haha Oh but he taught me how to do rubix cube, so I feel pretty cool now!

We're helping the area progress a ton. On Sunday we had tons of less actives come back to church. We were super happy to see them all and with their families as well. I have been loving this area.

So I am still going pretty good with my lectura in the Book of Mormon. The best part is everytime I read I find somthing new, and the new things I find apply perfectly with our investigadors, and less actives. Its making me feel so good about my studies.

Well I love you all and hope you have such a great week.

Happy Aniversary MOM AND DAD!!!

Love Elder Thorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment