Tuesday, February 17, 2015

February 16th, 2015

Hey so this week was really long I felt but it passed by so fast. This week We confirmed a baptism that we will be having this Saturday. We are super excited to be having this baptism, It was been a long wait for him and he is so excited. We had a cool activity that we did for Valentines day. We had an idea to receive more referals by taking pictures in a giant cut out heart and taking the pictures to their houses and sharing a message on the importance of the family and the gospel. We got a pretty good number of referals we ended up getting around 272 refereals in two days. It was great! I am so happy to see the work going forth.

​I have been doing great in my Book of Mormon reading I am almost done with Alma, I am loving it!!! I love the Book of Mormon so much and I love learning so much from it every day.​




No comments:

Post a Comment