Tuesday, February 3, 2015

February 2nd, 2015

Hey so this week was probably one of the best weeks I have ever had in my mission. We worked so hard this week after having kind of a tough week last week. We made the goal this week to do whatever we could to find new investigators, because that is what we were lacking. We finished this week with a total of 13 new investigators. The majority of them are families and they are so awesome. I'm so happy we found them even though I won't be able to see them get baptized. In our mission the investigators have to go to church for 5 weeks before they can get baptized. But that's ok. It's important that they can receive their own conversion. We should have at least 3 baptisms before I finish. I am so excited for the people that we are teaching.

I have been really enjoying my daily scripture study.  I have been doing really well with reading the Book of Mormon. I have been learning so much and I am so happy for the scriptures.

My companion and I have been getting along great, he is so awesome. We come up with some of the funniest things to do to keep us going when times are tough. Sometimes if there is a tire up ahead we run up ahead to see who puts their foot through first and whoever does it first is on varsity for football. It's really fun!!

Well I love you all and I am so excited for Ashlee's baptism.
Also...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEE!!!

Love,
Elder Thorpe


No comments:

Post a Comment