Monday, January 26, 2015

January 26th, 2015

Hey so I am back in Juarez. It wasnt what I was wanting but oh well. So my new and last companion is Elder Chapman. He is an american from Gilbert Arizona. I think its funny that I havent had one American companion that is from Utah. Well he is really cool, he only has 3 months in the mission so he is still struggling with his Spanish. Thats ok though.
The ward Independencia is awesome. we have 4 American Elders in the ward. I have never seen that before in my mission. They are all a bunch of great guys. One of them is the son of an ex mission president.
So this week we have been teaching a lot of investigators who are so awesome. The only problem is we  need to get them all married. The good thing is that Valentines day is coming up and here in Mexico you can get married for free that day.
So it snowed again, not as much as it did in Casas Grandes but it still snowed. I started reading the Book of Mormon again. I finished it on Monday and started again on Tuesday. The mission reads it every 12 weeks but since I'm going home in 6 Im trying to finish it before I go home. So I am reading 13.275 pages per day haha. I'm so happy to be sharing this message with everyone in my mission. It is the best.
Love, Elder Braiden Thorpe

Snow in Juarez

Elder Chapman and Elder Thorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment