Monday, January 27, 2014

January 27th, 2014

Hey so im glad to hear dad is doing ok I'll make sure to keep him in my prayers at night. I hope all goes well and hopefully it does help him. I'll keep dad in my prayers! I want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE SISTER ASHLEE!!! I can't believe that crazy little girl is turning 7 that is awesome. I can remember the day she was born to be exact, I was doing homework and the aunts were watching us and then we went to Sonic because mom wanted a cherry cream ice or something like that. I was super excited to be having a new little sister come into our family! I am so glad to have her as my little sister!

This week was interesting. We had problems finding people but we went and visited a lot of Less Actives. I'm hoping that as we continue to activate the less actives the work will start to speed up and we will have more people to teach.

We finally found a house that we might change to. It's a lot bigger and closer to the church. The bad thing is that it's somewhat far from our area, but it doesn't take long to arrive to our area.

I am glad to inform you that I have recieved the package. I'll send you a picture. I love it so much. It has all of my favorite treats and snacks. And best of all has got to be the shirt haha. 

Well really nothing much happend this past week but I hope all continues to go well at home.

GET WELL DAD LOVE YOU!

Love,
Elder Thorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment