Monday, January 6, 2014

January 6th, 2013

Hola,
So I don't have a ton of time to write this week. And actually that's ok not much happend this last week. We are still in a trio until Tuesday. Then I go back to my freezing cold house. We are teaching some really cool investigators, who are progressing quite a bit. We hope to have them baptized by the end of January.

Not sure if I told you but I was selected from the 2014 Ciudad Juarez Mission Basketball draft to play on the team in Febuary. We are going to play in Juarez and Casas Grandes, which is super cool. Our team mainly consists of Americans but I guess you could expect that. We are going to be playing against the bishops of Juarez.

I got my package from Sarah and was super excited for it. I'm so lucky to have awesome friends who write me like her. Still waiting on the other ones mom told me about.

So everyone here seems to like to call me Thor so it's now become my new nickname, which is all right. I even bought a Thor shirt in Wallmart, haha.

Well theres not too much to say except HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I love you all and hope you have an awesome 2014!

Elder Thorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment