Tuesday, April 22, 2014

April 21st, 2014

Well this  was a long week of trainings. President came down and gave a 5 hour training to all the missionaries here in Casas Grandes. It was actually really helpful the only thing that stinks is that now my letters to him are larger than the ones to my family. It's a pain in the neck.

I really enjoyed myself this Easter Sunday. I thought church went well. No one really said anything though. I don't think Easter is too big here in Casas Grandes, kinda weird.

We are starting to have a ton of success in our area now and I am loving it. We have been contacting people like crazy and I have gotten to know a lot of really cool people. That is something that I absolutely love now! I love talking to people I think I might need to thank my younger self for talking so much in elementary school.

This week was also a good week because we had 2 baptisms. Rodolfo (the uncle) and Keylin. Her brother is going to get baptized next week because he drank a little bit of coffee. Oh and were also going to have another baptism this Saturday too. His name is Alexis and he is awesome!

I really don't know what else to write my mind is all twisted up from the letter to president. Oh I got my package by the way! Thanks for the camel. I wrote that wrong. Love you all

Love,
Elder Thorpe

Elder Thorpe and Roldolfo

Hump Day package



Keilyn and Elder Borgel

Elder Thorpe, Roldolfo, Keylin, Elder Elder Borgel

No comments:

Post a Comment