Monday, April 28, 2014

April 28th, 2014

Well this week was awesome. This week we had two more baptisms. One was Alexsis and the other was Kevin. They were super excited and I was so happy for them as well. We confirmed the four of our new converts to the church. I'm so happy they were all able to make the correct decsision. We´re planning on having a few more baptisms in May. We'll see how that goes. I'm trying to place baptism dates on my birthday because this year my birthday is on a Saturday.

We have been super busy this week with contacting all of the references we keep receiving. Some don't always accept but I guess it just wasn't their time. It's all good. We just recently got a reference from temple square in Utah, so that was really cool. They said her family left the church but she wants to go to ours. 

I'm really happy now that all of the vacations are over because that means everyone will be home and it will be a bit easier to find people to teach. My companion and I have been getting along really well and we actually are teaching really well together. He's probably one of my favorite companions that I have had during the mission.

Well I love you all and hope you have an awesome next few weeks of school.

Love, Elder Thorpe

For mothers day Im thinking I could Skype around



No comments:

Post a Comment