Monday, December 22, 2014

December 22nd, 2014

Hey I dont have hardly any time this week to write becuase a lot of members are throwing us a huge party but I just want to wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
I will be skyping at 1 instead of 6. Our mission president told us we couldn't be outside of our house after 5. So I hope that doesn't mess any plans up!!!

Oh quick story so we were in Juarez for the leadership council meeting and we always stay in a hotel when we go. So while we were in Juarez Ricky Martin was having a concert there as well. So when we got back to the hotel at night you won't believe who was staying in the same hotel as us. Ricky Martin, and we got to meet him! It was cool even though I don't even know any of his music except for liven la vida loca. Also while we were in our room we looked out the window and there was all his admirers yelling and when I opened the curtains to look out they all started screaming and pointing at me because they thought I was him haha.

We almost had our baptism this week but he had to go to Chihuahua for something. But we keep working hard with him! Also the young women of our ward made us a goodie bag for Christmas to show their appreciation for us, it was nice.

Well I love you all and am so excited to talk to you on Wednesday.

Love Elder Thorpe


Ricky Martin admirers 

No comments:

Post a Comment