Tuesday, February 11, 2014

February 10th, 2014

Hey todos,
I am so sorry to hear about uncle Carleton. But thanks to our knowledge of the plan of salvation he truly is in a better place. My condolences go out to all affected by his death.

Well this past week hasn't been too crazy. I'm actually going to start off with the bad news. Well I got a throat infection not sure if that's what it's called in English but basically I'm sick with a cough and am taking it easy. Everyone tells me it's from the climate change. The weather here is super weird. I swear one day it's 17 degrees and the next its 60 it's ridiculous. But all said I'm taking medicine and I am not happy with getting sick it's terrible. I think I'm catching up on all of the sicknesses I missed when I was younger and am experiencing them all in the mission, I don't get it because I never get sick.

We actually had a pretty good week we found a new family to teach so that is super awesome. There's a part in PMG that is about talking with everyone and that's what we did. They are actually our neighbors. They've been to our church once but never been taught by the missionaries. They said they would be interested in our message we'll see how it all goes.

Next week are cambios, so we'll see who gets changed. I can't believe it actually this transfer went by really fast. It's been an interesting run with my comp. he's definitely the most interesting companion I've had. He's nothing like what my friends are so it's been a different adjustment.

But all in all it was a good week.

Love,
Elder Thorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment