Tuesday, February 25, 2014

February 24th, 2014

Congrats to my little bro. on getting his mission call to la misión Perú Trujillo. That is super exciting. I can't wait to be able to start talking in Spanish in front of mom with all of the guys of the fam. haha just kidding mom. This is such an awesome blessing for our family and I am super excited that we will be having two missionaries out in the crazy world. The Lord really is Hastening his Work!  I look forward to talking to him more about it face to face on Mothers Day!

Well this was an awesome week. Elder Fabian and I had some pretty good success with finding people to teach and new investigators. One day we ended up having 9 visits. It was awesome as we saw the hand of the Lord in our work. It has been such an awesome time working here in Juarez and I love the mission. Now the sad tale to this story is that Elder Fabian and I will no longer be companions. Today the Zone Leaders called me to tell me some exciting but sad news. The sad news is I won't be in Aeropuerto anymore. The exciting news is that I am being transferd to Casas Grandes, to an area called Laguna. I'm super excited to be going to Casas Grandes. Almost all the missionaries want to get sent there at some point during their mission. I have already visited the church of the area and it's just like a church in Utah. I'm so excited to start working in a new area. Oh and my new companion is an American who is still new. He just finished his training. We will see how it all goes.

If you haven't had the chance to read the message from the first presidency yet I encourage you all to read it it is awesome!

Well love you all!

Elder Thorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment