Monday, June 23, 2014

June 16, 2014

Hola familia,
Esta semana estuvo muy bueno estuvimos trabajando mucho por que la semana pasada estuvimos bien aburridos. Haha but yeah this week was a good one we finally got to leave the house and work. We found some  awesome investigators who are really excited to start listening to the lessons and go to church. One couple we taught went to church the next day which was pretty exciting.

This is the last week before transfers and I hope I don't get changed. I also hope my companion doesn't get changed. I feel that we are working very good together. It's been awesome working with Elder Borgel. He´s been one of my favorite companions. But if there are changes it's because one of us are needed somewhere else. 

I've really been enjoying my time as well in this ward. We do the majority of the work but I really have enjoyed working with the less actives and investigators here. This has probably been one of my favorite areas in my mission.

Well I love you all and hope all is well.

Love Elder Thorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment