Wednesday, June 11, 2014

June 9th, 2014

Hey Fam and everyone!

So this week was a very short one. We stayed in the house all day every day pretty much because my companion ended up getting sick. It was nice though because I took advantage of it and read two of the three mission library books and also studied in depth my patriachal blessing. I learned a lot about the charity that I am to demonstrate to others and how it will affect people. I studied a lot about what the Apostle Paul had to say about Charity. I really enjoyed that day that I studied about Charity. I recieved a lot of personal revelation, and learned a lot about myself.

Hopefully this week we will have a lot of work!

Love you all!

 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
 Charity never faileth!!!

 11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
 12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
 13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.

1 Corithians 13:4-8, 11-13

Elder Thorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment