Tuesday, December 10, 2013

December 9th, 2013

Hello and Feliz Cumpleaños a mi hermanita Brooklyn! 14 años que suave. Espero que tengas un muy feliz cumpleaños!!!

Well this week was somewhat better than my last week we had more success! We actually received like 7 new investigators and the work is improving quite a bit. It's been really a bipolar week in respect of the weather. It's changed from cold to hot almost every other day.

I was super excited to be able to see the Christmas Devotional. I really loved the talk by Elder Nelson as well. I loved the part when his grandchildren were singing "Im trying to be like Jesus." I absolutely love that hymn. It really made my day.

But what I loved most was when we all sang Silent Night. I couldn't help but have tears. I felt the spirit so strong and I felt my Saviors love for me. I know that Heavenly Father loves all his children because he sent his only begotten son into this world. I know through the Atonement of Christ we can be saved. I love this time of year when we are reminded of our Savior. As missionaries we are going to have the opportunity to share the spirit of Christmas with all. We are going to be singing in all the stakes of Juarez and then later we will be singing in some public places.

I know that my Savior lives.
 Elder Thorpe and new companion

Love Elder Thorpe!

No comments:

Post a Comment