Monday, July 7, 2014


July 7th, 2014

Thomas S. Monson, President of the Church, said, “None of us is perfect. I know of no one who would profess to be so. And yet for some reason, despite our own imperfections, we have a tendency to point out those of others. We make judgments concerning their actions or inactions. There is really no way we can know the heart, the intentions, or the circumstances of someone who might say or do something we find reason to criticize.” 
Simple as that. Don’t judge others. Clean our glasses. Try to see them as Heavenly Father and the Savior would see them. I wish I could say I have never judged others, but that’d be a big lie. I’m grateful, however, for the Gospel of Jesus Christ which helps me learn to be less judgmental and be more charitable toward others. As I strive to “clean my own glasses,” I know that Christ helps me see others differently.
Hey!!!

So I can't believe that my little brother is about to enter in the largest army of soldiers! The time has flown by so fast. I can remember when we were just little kids going about doing things together like the pool, lagoon, school. I am so proud of my little brother!!!

So this week was a really good week. We had our trials with our water bill and renting another house and trying to keep the area in order, but we came out on top! We worked super hard and had a total of 45 lessons taught and we had 9 investigators in the Church! We we super amazed to see the miracles that God does. 

This week should be a busy one I have a few leader meetings that I have to go to and I'm sure President is going to get after us and tell us we can do better. But its the truth we really can work harder and do better.

Well love you all!

Elder Thorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment