Tuesday, August 26, 2014

August 25th, 2014

Hey!!!

So I have some news. I'm going to be training for the last little part of my mission. I am super excited because I really wanted to train again. They told us who were going to be the trainers this last week. I am super excited and can't wait to start. There are going to be 30 new missionaries and in total we are going to be 60 it's a third of the mission. So President wants us to be super prepared and turn these Elders into leaders. We have been receiving some private training for the assistants and President and we will continue to receive it until the new Elders get here.

Our investigator Ana is so awesome. She is so excited for her baptism this Saturday, and we are too!!! She used to be a Jehovas wittness so she still had some questions for us about authority and missionary work, and other things. So we sat down with her and just cleared up all of her doubts and questions and it was such an amazing lesson. She now feels super comfortable with us and we all talk like we are best friends.

So I really love the area where I am at. It truely is a Paradise! The members are so nice and love to feed the missionaries! We just need them to start sharing the gospel. We are working with a few less actives and they are super excited in fact a less active family that had been less active for about 8 years came back to church this Sunday! It was awesome!

Well love you all!!

Elder Thorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment