Monday, September 1, 2014

Sept. 1, 2014

Hey Fam & Everyone!

So this was such an awesome week we had our baptism!!! It was such an awesome baptism our investigator Ana cried when we sang her favorite hymns.  The spirit was so strong! We also baptized two little kids as well and one of them asked me to baptize him. It was such an awesome day!!!

I absolutely love my area. I'm kind of hoping this is where I end my mission. The members are so awesome and I love that it's not super busy like Jaurez. 

Well this week I have been studying a lot about agency and how we were made to be our own agents and to act for ourselves. I really liked that I was studying that because we taught the youth Sunday school class because their teacher didn't go. We talked about how we need to follow the example of the 2000 stripling wariors and be valiant and have courage to stand strong. We also talked about how we can share the gospel through technology. It was such an awesome experience.

Well Love you all,

Love Elder Thorpe
Elder Thorpe and Ana

Kitchen in my apartment

My view each day


No comments:

Post a Comment