Monday, September 15, 2014

September 15th, 2014

Hey!

So I have some crazy news! So turns out I did have cambios, I'm staying in Casas Grandes though. I'm going to a ward called Alemedas and President is making me a Zone Leader. I'm super nervous but I'm super excited for my companion. I have known him practically my whole mission. I know I'll probably be there for about 3 transfers at least because my companion this will be his last transfer.

I'm really sad to be leaving my area though. I have really grown to love LeBaron. It has been such an amazing area. I'm really sad to leave behind our convert Ana. She was super sad when we knew that Elder Fabian was getting changed but when she heard that we both were getting changed she lost it. I know that we will be missed.

I can't believe the time is flying by so fast. I was talking to some of the elders that have a year now in their mission and I remember meeting them when they first got to the mission. But I love it here! I was thinking about it actually last night about how much I love the latin culture. I'm so happy I came to Mexico.

Well Love you!

Elder Thorpe



No comments:

Post a Comment