Monday, September 29, 2014

September 29th, 2014

Hola!!!
So this week was full of some awesome experiences. We were running all over the place trying to get things done for the Zone all week long going to the centro and then back to our area. I feel like here as a ZL its busier. I like it so I can stay more focused and not worry about how much time I have left. The days have been flying by like crazy. Anyways back to how my week went. We have been visiting a lot of investigators and we have been teaching with a lot of claridad, so a lot of the people who we have been teaching have been understanding very well and are progressing a lot. This week we also had a baptism which was cool. She's a little girl that's 10 years old.

I love all of you so much sorry I didn't have a lot of time to write this week.

Love Elder Thorpe


No comments:

Post a Comment