Monday, September 8, 2014

September 8th, 2014

Hey!

So this week was super awesome we found our investigator and her family. She is super awesome and loves the church. She went about two weeks ago but then had to go to the US to do some work. But she came back and is excited to learn. We have also been working a lot with less actives and they are super awesome. Many have come back to church and are super excited to keep learning.

This week I have been studying a lot about faith and what it is and why we need it. I Iearned more about how there is a difference in knowledge and faith. Like with the demons that entered into people and when Christ approached they fell down and worshipped and said Jesus thou son of God. Well after Jesus left they continued doing what they do. And then we have the example of Peter. When Christ asked who am I that people call me, and Peter responded ¨Thou art the Christ the Son of the living God.¨ Peter left all behind and followed the Savior.

I keep learning something new each week, and I love it. I love learning and reading about the Gospel. It has been amazing these past months in the mission. I am so happy and proud of my family who have served or are serving missions.

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you all so much!

Love Elder Thorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment